:: HOW PROGRAM WORKS - 14 EASY STEPS TO A SUCCESSFUL ORDER ::
- Contact us by phone, fax, or email.
- We explain our program & brainstorm design ideas with you— we briefly talk with you about what you are envisioning as to color of shirts, # of printed locations, & # of colors of ink---we discuss with you a tentative (or firm) date you need your shirts---and if you want to see additional design ideas, we send them to you.
- You choose or create a design idea and we quote you prices in writing. We explain our optional individual packaging service that we offer (nominal surcharge). We work with you until you have a great design idea at a price within your budget.
- We prepare a proof and email it to you for approval.
- We email you a custom–prepared order form in MS Word ready for you to insert your prices & photocopy & distribute throughout your school.
- You set a final date for completed order forms to be turned into you (with payment made to the order of your school or PTA).
- You begin to promote your shirt project & begin to take orders.
- You decide either to choose our service of tallying all order forms & individually packaging each student’s order, grouping them as you instruct us to (nominal surcharge), or you will handle these tasks on your end—truly, either way is great w/ us.
- You check your design proofs to make sure your artwork is correct & notify us if any changes need to be made.
- Once you give us approval of the proof, you finalize & send us either your totals or your completed order forms for us to total.
- We send you an invoice & ask that it be processed efficiently in the proper channels so that payment is mailed within 10 days after receiving your finished shirts.
- We screen-print your shirts (individually packaging if you requested it) within 2.5 weeks of receiving your totals (or your completed order forms) from you & ship your order freight free via UPS Ground. If you need to speed up the freight time, we can bill you for the difference.
- We notify you when the order has been shipped & the anticipated arrival date.
- You receive your order & get ready for many smiling faces from your students, parents, & teachers.